Search This Blog

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Summary of my life in PLKN for the past one month!

Where should i start? i have totally no clue...it happens within a month and everything changes and occurs so fast...in just a blink and wink of my eyes..

Lets start on the first day, i woke up very early. Because i need to get my things packed, in others words, i actually pack my stuff last minute. =p i skip church tat morning and set off to ayer keroh where my campsite is...i went there by my own transport in which my parents fetched me there. i reached there at about 12 to 1pm. Not very sure because we were very panicked as we though we are lost..wahahaha...so foolish...i checked in there and had my medical report handed up, in which i discovered i did not place my photo on it.

We were then taken to our own respective dorm or i would call it a chalet. Because only a few of us staying in a room or chalet! i was so happy, because there was only chinese and no malays or indian in my room. I am not being raciest but it is really difficult to live with other races as their culture, language and living style were different from us. But later on we were told that we might change rooms. In fact, this becomes my first worry! After that, we went to the logistic to get our clothes and shoes! It was really heavy! We were then asked to go down to the hall to hear a talk from our commander or officer...actually i don't really remember, by the way, the food was overall OK?! Once u get use to it. The bathrooms and toilet was also quite well furnished. That was my first impression on the PLKN campsite in Ayer Keroh, Melaka.

We had a boring and tough week. That was my first week! I really wanted to go home on the third day! Because the dobi which is the person who help us to wash all our clothes provided by the camp is still not here yet! I was really mad and sad! Because i need to wash the clothes all by myself! For someone who do not do any hand washing of clothes at home to wash so many clothes in a day is really a tortured to them! I feel like crying for the very first time when i am away home and mom! Because i also went for many other camps and trips, But i must admit that this is the toughest living camp i ever been to. As i finally realise that how important my mom and advance electronics things is to me! So to those whom are reading this whether you are going to go for PLKN or not you better cherish your mom and the things you are having now before you go!

But after a week, everything was quite ok. In other words, everything seems to turn better than before! Just like what i said to the others, once you get used to it everything will turn good! But a lots of people whom never left their house for a long time outside staying by themselves or with other strangers they still want to go back home! i heard from my friends that a lot of them cried! I admit that for the first time i called back home using the public phone i also cried very badly...[*those who know me in person and you are now reading this please don't tell the others about this*(thanks)]...i cried because i really miss my mom and i regretted i took her for granted when i was at home!

We started most of our activities on the second week! Such as marching training and some other programmes. I can't remember them now because my diary is not with me now, if you want to know more you may come to me in person provided that u know me in reality or you can wait until i finish my PLKN in March, by then i will post my daily diary in the camp on this blog in order to to let you have a clearer picture of what we are having and doing in the camp. Of course some of the things varies in different campsite. Such as the place we sleep, bathrooms and some other facilities! But i can guarantee that the food we are having will be the same everyday!But the taste maybe different! Because different cook mah~~ But i promise that everyday you will get to eat rice, veggie, fruits, chicken or fish or beef and other side dishes. During Saturday and sunday will mostly be free time for the whole day especially sunday. For christian in our camp, they bring us to church every sunday. For buddish, they bring them to tokong during saturday. For hindus, they would also bring them to kuil at Friday evening. But the days depends on the camp you are in.

This is my overall timetable:

  • 0500-0620 Wake up
  • 0620-0630 Line up to go down for morning assembly( PE )
  • 0630-0645 Morning assembly
  • 0645-0730 Morning exercise
  • 0730-0800 Breakfast
  • 0800-0815 Layout kit
  • 0815-0830 Getting ready for class( class uniform )
  • 0830-0900 Wast time outside class (buat bodoh)
  • 0900-1030 Character Building Class
  • 1030-1100 Tea Break
  • 1100-1230 Character Building Class
  • 1230-1330 Lunch
  • 1330-1420 Sleep and get ready for physical activities
  • 1420-1430 Line up in order to reach there in groups *stupid*
  • 1430-1630 Physical activities
  • 1630-1700 Tea Break
  • 1700-1730 Getting ready for riadah
  • 1730-1830 Riadah
  • 1830-2045 Dinner and bath
  • 2100-2230 Briefing session for the next day/ religious class
  • 2245-2300 Roll call
  • 2300 Sleep

The religious class was so boring, until my friend went to join the buddish class...sob~~


No comments:

Post a Comment