Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

First day in Form 6...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Boring and stupid were the words i could describe my experience on the first day of form 6 in brief. Really very boring lah...i felt so stupid.

I really don't like form 6 as it brings me back to my school again. Is not that i hate my school but after 5 years of studying in that school makes me sick of that school. I mean that with those stupid regulation and rules going on, i think i might not be able to stand it anymore. I just cant imagine how will i spend my days which is a year and a half in that freaking school...oh man...it will be torturing...

Therefore i think i really need to pray hard for my appeal. Hope that God's will is giving me the scholarship. Because i don't want to study till 4.00 pm. I don't want to attend those useless ECA on Saturday. I don't want to have Malay food for my recess. I don't want to study Pengajian Am. I don't to learn with Malays because it is a waste of time. I don't want to wear the " Penguin" school uniform. I don't to be control by those crappy school regulations.I don't want to see there is a probability of getting a B on my STPM result slip. I DON'T WANT!!!

I wonder how many times must i cry over this thing. I am so stress out by this problem. Really feel like going to our Youth camp now and run away from the reality for a while. Just give me a break~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment