Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Teacher's Day~~~2009

I can't believe it, i actually attended our school's Teacher's day celebration. Because since form 3 onwards i never attended any of these events as i think that they were boring and indeed they are.

Duh~~~i almost fall asleep today in school. I really regretted for going to school this morning. The event started off with a speech given by our new penolong kanan and then followed by our "beloved" headmaster. I have no idea how long they took to speak. After that, they started giving out some prizes to the teachers but i have totally no clue what were those prizes for as i was using my headphone to listen some music just to kill my time. The weather was overall okay. We sat outside the hall for the session before our recess. We changed our place to the side of the hall after the recess. Two of my friends Sook Xian and Pei Wern carried some chairs out for us. It was impressive that two girls could actually carry a stack of chairs.

We continue to waste our time by sending those paliah ring tones from one phone to another. We also took a couple of paliah pictures. That our habit~~~



This is our Lee Mei Xuen....tada....first she was a scandal and then she became Mona Lisa...



This is Miss Karis trying to be the next scandal...LOL~~~

I still remember that one of our teacher sung the song "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. The singing was quite okay but the guitar playing of those people really need some improvement as i recommend them to use acoustic guitar to do the accompaniment rather than electric guitar. After that, we went home.

I just wonder why is the Internet speed today so slow?! Is it due to the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment