Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

My new shoes~~~

Just came back~~~

Finally, brought my walking shoes. I still remember that my old shoes spoiled last year when i was in
Mersing. Only until today i went to brought a new pair. Quite satisfy with it, looks great and fits my foot comfortably. Hope that i would take good care of it. But i think it will be quite hard for me to keep it clean and new, after i begin to wear it, as i am a very lazy person. I just can't imagine that i would need to wipe my shoe every time. Every time after wearing it. I think I'll only do it for the first few times, definitely less than 10 times, maybe not more than 5 times. The lady boss says that they could keep their shoes sparkly clean and new for at least half year without washing it. Anyway, i am glad that at least i brought my shoe before i went for my holidays, or else i think i might suffer after a long distance of walk.

This is my shoe taken from different angle...


No comments:

Post a Comment