Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What should i do?

I'm really lost....

Time indeed flies. I felt that a minute ago, i was still enjoying my holidays but now i just felt that everything around me makes me so nervous and worried.

Sometimes i really wonder did i really make the right choice for not appealing matrix. Because i am told that i really stand a good chances of getting the offer to get in. If i were to compare it with form 6 it is definitely much relaxing, easy and a higher possibility to get into local university. Of course, i also know the pro and cons of both education direction. But it is really hard.

After starting studying form 6, i wonder should i stay put to my ambition or should i just change it. Dentistry or pharmacy are two difficult course to study. It is hard to get into those disciplines in university. I start to have all sort of questions in my brain. I just don't know what i should do? Study hard? Of course i should. Anyway, i am just so stress out by all of these form 6 studies. How i wish that i don't need to take that Pengajian Am paper. I don't mind studying those difficult and confusing chemistry, biology and of course, add maths. I really had no idea how am i going to get 4 flats with that Pengajian Am as one of the subject. My BM was really not up to that standard, having an A2 in SPM was already a blessing. But i really don't dare to think what will happen if i failed to get 4 flats. High expectations normally leads to bigger disappointment. I had already failed once in my SPM and i don't wish to repeat it to face my biggest fear. If i don't need to take that Pengajian Am paper i would definitely take up physic, as it will provide me with more options in future. But it is so hard for me.

I just don't know what is holding me back.

All i could do now is to pray hard for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment