Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Walao stress......

I really never felt like this before. This stress thing is worst than the period i am taking my SPM. DUH~~~really suffering lah. I just seem to stress like never before. Believe me this stress is really worst than SPM period. Maybe i am more confident in taking that SPM than studying form 6. Sern Wang actually congrats me for that. This was out conversation in MSN.

Sern Wang: Congrats, praise the Lord!
Melvina: Wat? ( i was wondering why Hui Yee would say so, because he used Hui Yee's MSN)

Sern Wang : Sern Wang here.
Melvina: Wats there to be happy about?

Sern Wang: Because God answered my prayer.
Melvina: LOL!!! ( which means He didn't answer mine lor...T_T)
The End

These were some main point lah...the others i can't remember.

Haih~~~
Just started schooling for less than a week, i already started pontenging for 2 days. Wakakaka~~~XD~~Eh this wasn't my fault okay, because it was really boring lah and the weather was super hot and humid. The place which is the school hall was like sauna. The toilet in my school was worst than those days. Most of the doors were spoiled and all the toilets can't flush! It was really smelly and dirty and yucky. Furthermore, my illness came back which is headache. The doctor says i am going to take antibiotics for a week, then i am going to take a long term medication to control my allergic. Oh.....NO!!!!

I really can't imagine how am i going to survive in that school. How am i going to score an A for my PA paper? Really stress lah~~~God please give the scholarship would You? Because my friend who gets 8A1, 1A2 and 1B3 also got the scholarship.




No comments:

Post a Comment