Search This Blog

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Second day of my driving lesson..LOL!!!

OMG!!! I would give myself a 70 marks gua for my performance today...hehe. Because the car engine only mati twice at the same time. Erm...which mean that my engine mati again straight after the first time.Because i let go of my clucth to fast on the first gear. LOL!!! But after that, it was smooth~~~

However, i would give my
instructor 50 marks. If you are asking why then I'll answer: because he is very lousy as he spent an hour to find his way to my house. DUIH~~~really teruk lah. Actually he already found my house but because he is so lack of patient so he wasted his time finding and my time waiting. Because when i was going outafter i saw him, he just make a u-turn and drive away. Like I've mention in my previous post, my lesson was supposed to start at 10.30 am, but the time he picked me up was already almost 11.30 am. However, he still teaches me for an hour at the big drain's( directly translation from hokkien ) driving learning place to turn around the compound for like umpteen times.

The moment we reached there, he switched place with me. Then, i start to drive.
Wasieh! He didn't teach me the things like what the driving school punya boss taught me yesterday. He just let me drive. In my heart i was thinking : " Okay~~i think i might drive into some tress or what in the next second". But out of my expectation, i didn't knock or bump into a thing. Fewh~~but i did almost dive into a tree while trying to make a turn at the corner.

The first few turns i make at the corner was not really steady, if
I'm going to drive on real road i think i will really bump into other peoples vehicle. As i cut across the opposite lane while turning. But after a few turns i think i could managed it quite well. As he said that he will teach me how to drive up the hill or the parking for the next lesson. Yeah man~~I'm really looking forward for the next lesson and i hope to pass all the driving test once as i won't have the time to retake it. Of course i also hope that the instructor will fetch me on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment