Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What happen YESTERDAY~~~

Let me recall~~~
Just bear with me because i am really sleepy now and can't really think and type that well...LOL~~

I know i am LAME...

Yesterday was Saturday~~~
I woke up in the morning having no feeling of a Saturday morning. I also don't know the definition for the feeling i should have on Saturday morning.

Whatever...after that i do the usual thing before going out for breakfast. I suddenly realize something, my brother aka "DEH LEK" was missing. I was told by my mom that he went to church after my mom saw the note that he left on her door the previous night (he normally does that when he can't tell my mom in person). She said that my brother ask us to fetch him at 9.30 am and that was about the time so we went out.

I thought we could fetch him the moment we reached as we were already quite late but they were still practicing. So its my show time which is driving lesson in church part 2. I have no idea how long that lesson took place. But yesterday morning there were a function in church so there were quite a number of cars around and it makes me nervous. The feeling was kind of scary for people like me whom are lack of reality driving skill to drive in that situation. After that, we went to have our breakfast, i think the time was about 10 plus in the morning.

After returning from the market, i spent my time in front of the computer screen, just like now. In the afternoon, at about 4.30pm Sern Wang called me, telling me that i am his backup for tomorrow ( which is today morning). He told me to go for practice at 5.00pm....seriously i am not in the mood to go out, so i ask him the songs and he told me that i know all of them. This even gave me the reason not to go for practice. Because i was about going to bath at that moment as the weather was really unable to tahan for a few more seconds.

Lets move on to the night session~~~
The Bible study and Matthew's farewell...
I went for the Bible study (bs). It was quite a quiet session compared to the previous sessions. Maybe everybody is tired as it is the beginning of examination week. I can truly understand that kind of feeling. It is the combination of stress and tiredness plus the feeling of giving up or even just wanna to burst in tears or maybe just wanna shout and scream. It depends lah...but the feeling of running away or taking a break from all of these studies will definitely be there. I think i slided track quite a lot.

After the bs, i though of going home but mana tau Kai Ling asked me to join the yumcha session with Matthew. I told her i don't want because it will be kind of awkward for being a "SPOTLIGHT" there. But later i was told that Sern Wang will be going too. Eventually, the whole bs member joined in.

This is Matthew and the roti tissue~~~

This is Gabriel attacking the roti tissue~~My brother also there but due to lightning problem can't see him...

The roti tissue that collapses...borken into two...i think Kai Ling did it....

We went home at about 11 plus...by the way, we walk from Esther house to 808 corner for the yumcha for Matthew's farewell.

Goodbye Matthew, see ya soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment