Search This Blog

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Nothing to do just to kill my time before going to sleep~~~

DUH~~~

This is one of my friends aka shindo's punya favorite word...is there such word?! No idea...LOL!!!

Drop that topic and i don't know what crap i should carry on. Maybe is due to my medicine gua...i think so?! Because the medicine i took just now will make me fall asleep. If you are asking what illness I'm having then I'll answer i am not very sure. Because that day, i went to pay the doctor and his clinic a visit after suffering for 3 weeks of headache. He told me i got an illness call
synesysthesis...hmm...it is the wrong spelling because i forgotten how to pronounce it already...Anyway it is cause by my nose problem as told by the doctor. I think the medicine is working now....because my vision is getting blur. Once again, if you are wondering why am i still typing instead of sleeping, I'll also tell you that i don't know. Maybe just don't feel like going to sleep now bah~~

Actually this is my third blog to be exact. Before this i had one blogspot, but i had forgotten my password for that blog. Then the second one is my friendster blog, but i abandoned it because i also abandoned my friendster for quite some time already, furthermore i can't edit the blog template for friendster so i rather used blogspot. So this will be my official blog for now
*temporary*. I also got another share blog with my friends as you can see there at MY LINK .


I hate my computer larhxxx.... because i couldn't type Chinese...and if you going to ask why? I'll say : it is a long story, so maybe you could ask me in person. I'm still learning how to edit the blog template so maybe i could do a better job next time. I also don't know how long will i keep updating my blog. Because I'm a kind of person who do things according to my mood. I mean things which are not important.


Alright it time for me to sleep as i really can't tahan the sleepiness and the tiredness which i don't think i have because I'm wasting my time almost everyday. But i think I'll have a more meaningful day by tomorrow as I'm going for driving lesson for an hour. Ya, just a meaningful hour of my day out of 24 hours.

So GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment