Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What happen today.....LONG DAY!!!

Oh right~~~busy day indeed.....

My day....my beautiful Thursday....is gone~~~

So call almost the end of my holidays~~~~wasieh...it means that i will be facing that stupid face of my pengajian am teacher aka the toad again~~~sienz ar~~~>.< i dun wan.
I was woken up by my brother this morning. He just simply shake that bunch of keys softly
and that will do the trick. Unless i am dead sleeping or else i would definitely be awake. I am so sensitive to that sound since my primary school years, same thing happen to alarm clock " titititi~~~titititi~~~" sound. Just a single ti is enough to wake me up. I think today morning i woke up an hour before my alarm does, but i still continued sleeping until my brother came in. Actually, i wanted to wait for my alarm to wake up de, but my brother beat it first. What to do....wake up lor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuition part
After my breakfast, i went for my chemistry tuition. My brother went to SS for badminton. The chemistry tuition was boring. Maybe it is because of the lesson taught. Today, i learned about moles and empirical & molecular formulae. Oh come on...revision >0<
....it is almost like doing revision for SPM. I regretted for being absent the previous class( i was in SG), because it taught about mass spectrometer, which is the only form 6 topic in chapter 1 and I MISS IT....duh~~~what to do....wait for my school teacher lor, anyway she wasn't that bad after all, at least better than that toad.... I just don't know how many times i yawned throughout the tuition. Because i yawned until i don't know, because i just do it so naturally. I still seat in the first roll some more, but i did remember to cover my mouth. This phenomenon lasted for about 2++ hours until it end, approximately the whole tuition class bah~~~.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunch part
After my tuition, i went to Dagan Cafe for my lunch before proceeding to the next part of my day. By the way, today i really
zhuan dao. Want to know why? Because.... I paid less than i should for my lunch. Nobody belanja, i didn't cheat them, there weren't any promotion, no special discount.....but just due to the blurness of the waiter.
After i " lang tun hu yan" my lunch, i asked for the bill. So, he just pass me my bill. In the meanwhile, i was smsing Miss. Karis so i wasn't paying attention towards the bill. I just pass him RM 10, because i know that everything added up including those service charge or government tax or any chap per lang punya thing would definitely not exceed RM 10. PRO EH~~~*proud*...XD...Only until i finish smsing then i found out he gave me the wrong bill. The bill is for chocolate drink, but i ordered apple juice and crepes. The
amount i was supposed to pay should be around RM8 but the bill was only RM5.55. Nice figure eh...LOL~~~ I thought that they just gave me the wrong bill and charged me the actual amount but apparently i was wrong. So, i really ZHUAN DAO. wakakakaka....XD......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving lesson part
This is the part that i hated the most. I
MUST pass this driving test on Monday, because i don't want to learn from that driving institution AGAIN....To everybody who is looking at this part, NEVER EVER go to GLOBAL aka FEDERAL driving institution to learn driving. Their office is located next to the OSK Security building. Today lesson is my last lesson. That xxxxxx driving institution acted so innocent like they don't know that i am waiting at somewhere else but not at their office....what the...Okay fine...at least they called to ask. At least this is the LAST TIME. Just can't believe how irresponsible these people could be. I am so frustrated by them. But that driving instructor is still quite ok lah. I am just fed up with the boss and his wife of that driving institution. STUPID!
However, my mood was still ok by then, because i "zhuan dao" during lunch....XD...i think this is the third time i mention this phrase. Hahaha~~~~ya by the way, i saw D'han today at the driving learning center. Not bad mah">....her driving skills....haha...not like mine....okay i admit that i am KAYU, but so what?! Practices makes perfect okay....but i really don't wish to retake it.......ohmigod....really need to pray hard to PASS!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO SHINDO:
It will be pay back time to Shindo when i get my licience.......mwahahahahaha.....XDXDXDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment