Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Must come, Must buy, Must support~~~~

The annually.....Hari Canteen of SMKSDBL is here again~~~~

Date: 27th of June 2009 ( Saturday).
Time: The whole morning until noon time.
Location: The padang of SDBL.


For your information, i'll be selling quite a lot of things on that day. Because i will be helping out at the taekwondo and computer stall for the first session and then the moral club for the second session. Actually the Taekwondo and computer club they gabung. I was told by my friend to help as a computer club member and not as taekwondo member. The problem is that i am not a computer club member but a taewondo member. Quite confusing right? Anyway thats not important lah. What matters is that to all of you...yeah you.... who are looking at this post must support me and my club hor~~~~

I am still not sure what is the taekcom( i made up this name by myself...hehe...it sound quite good...XD) club going to sell on that day. I may post the catalog on my next post bah~~~ As for the moral club, we will be selling fruits with ice-cream and also all sorts of Milo beverage. Including Milo dinosaur and many more up coming marvelous recipes. I am already feeling the tasty creamy Milo flowing down my throat. YUM....YUM~~~~I can guarantee that we will serve you will our moral club spirit~~~~mwahahaha....I am not even sure what is that suppose to mean.....

Does this looks good to you??? If it does, please do suppport moral club~~~~

The conclusion, another tiring week for me~~~~sienz ar....when i could be free~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment