Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

Time Do Fly~~~with wings?????

Before i start my official blog post, i would like to brag about what happened a few minutes ago~~~~ My stupid brother didn't tell me that i'm not involve in today's drama practice. In other words, their practice today doesn't include my part. Duh~~~he still tell me this morning got drama practice at 8 am in church. It causes me to be so "kan jiong" this morning, because i didn't set the alarm!!!! Nevertheless, i still managed to pull myself out of the bed on time, i even got spare time to wake him up...he some more sendiri forget. The best part of the day was when my mom ask me to drive us there. His face was like..." is this a joke?". Since he said that he isn't sure whether the practice today involve me or not, so my mom ask me to fetch him there and wait for 1 hour, then, fetch him back, but i didn't stay back and i'm now blogging at home. Anyway time really do flies....because after a few sentences, my brother called, asking us to fetch him back...I'll continue after i come back.

Just don't understand why my brother so "kia si".
_________________________________________________________

Enough of my craps and nagging, lets get back to the topic of the day~~~

Indeed time really past like the speed of a bullet train....hmm...i also don't know why i compare it in that way. Because i wanted to compare it to the speed of light which is 3 x10^8 meter per second, but that was way to fast. But i think time really past with all my youth or should it be the other way round~~~sounds like i'm so old....but i will be turning 21 in no time, till then i can't denial that anymore.

Looking back at those times, the happy ones and those which aren't that happy ones. People always say that happy times doesn't not last. People always say that happy times flies. Actually, it is not that happy times are short, but it is just too little.

Many incidents took place in my life which exist in the past and now part of my memory.
Flashing Back~~~

Lots of happy moments and of course there is still some unpleasant moments.
Lets talk about some happy moments first...
Those best moments were mostly time that i spend with my gang of friends and not to forget my church friends. You all know who you are....Friends are always responsible for happy moments while parents are normally being related to some unpleasant moments. But i must say that i don't totally agree with that saying. Although there is a age gap between us that causes conflicts, but many times we do spend many unforgettable moments, i mean those good ones :p. Especially in the kitchen. Although i am those kind of people that may look like don't really know how to cook and might burn down the kitchen in the next second in appearance, but the fact is that, i enjoy cooking. Of course not those greasy and oily cooking thingy lah....i'm not that pro okay? But my parents taught me lots and lots of cooking tips and skills, because they always say that by teaching me these skills i will not die out of hunger even they are not around. Sometimes, when i really look back, i found out that i learned a lot through my mistakes. My biggest fear is never death, but failures and disappointment. My greatest enemy has always been myself. It takes me years to overcome these problems. In my studies, piano learning and many more things. Talking about piano learning, i really never expect that i'll complete it up to grade 8, two years ago. From my own experience, i never enjoy piano learning during grade 1. Skipping class, procrastinating, forget to bring this and that, forget to do these do that, always tries to find all sorts of excuses to avoid going to lessons. I believe people who learned piano before especially those tio force by parents since young punya will be able to understand my pain and suffering. But i'm very grateful to both my parents and my piano teacher for your patience and guidance. Even though, you are so strict. But time really do fly...and now everything is done.

After some winking and blinking of my eyes, my secondary school life just come to an end not long ago. Although now I'm still studying in the same environment, but it is considered as pre-university. Maybe they(government) means a lousier and cheaper version of pre-university bah~~~which means more suffering than before. Especially when we are going to be the first batch of students who is going to study until 4 pm daily except Friday. Sad~~~T.T...But i believe that time flies and i really wish that time flies quickly in other to end my suffering asap.
_________________________________________________________

Just finish my add maths homework and my McD. Now i will continue to blog. Actually, we must always look on the bright side of life. Maybe this will not only increase our happy moments but also drag some time. How should i put it...for an example: doing something that you hate such as revision and especially doing extra homework, you will definitely stare at the clock or your watch and wonder is it that the clock stopped working or is it that your watch battery is getting weak. Time just seems to freeze. But just imagine that if you are enjoying the tuition or enjoy doing those things, you would wish that the clock will go in the opposite direction. If the happy moments in our life increases does that makes our time longer? Probably yes, probably no. It just depends on how you view it. As for me, my answer will be no, but i could guarantee that your time will definitely past in a very meaningful way. We can't stop time from going to the left side of the clock, but we could make every second a moment to remember, a moment that is enjoyable. We should cherish every second and make good use of it.
_________________________________________________________

We should just live life to the max and make sure that you don't just squander your time doing meaningless things and keep on saying no enough time leh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment