Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First day after school reopens~~~~

Looking at the date of this post, wondering why i say that today is my first day? I didn't make a mistake, but for your information, i ponteng school yesterday. Answer??? Of course i didn't shuang shuang jiu ponteng lah. Come on... i am such a good and well behave student.Why would i ponteng without reason...*proud*...cheh~~~ Actually, yesterday i went for my first and last driving test, which means i PASS!!!! Hooray.....yesh....at last i don't need to learn from that stupid driving institution anymore.

Talking about my day in school was really quite ok lah~~~ The worst part of all is when i know that i need to tahan the construction of the school. For those still don't know, my school is now undergoing renovation for about 2 years, which means that i will be suffering more than i expected. All the noise, dust and all the inconveniences. ARGH~~~~I also don't know how to study under this kind of circumstances. I think without my sinus attack my headache will definitely be back. But what to do..sigh...still have to bare with it and continue to pray.

The best thing~~~Now my school got air-con cabins situated on the padang( cool leh~~~), but sad to say that those aren't for us to use. T_T...sad lah~~~ Our school canteen also shifted to the padang. Not bad lah....quite nice, at least we don't need to eat together with all the dust and sand. The best thing is that we could have some fresh air during our recess and enjoy some nice view of the empty padang....LOL....By the way, the center part of my school had already been fenced up for constructions. So, we need to walk a big round via the padang in order to get from the east side to the west side of my school. If you can't imagine how does it looks like then maybe you can come to my school. I wonder how are we going to study when rain is pouring heavily? Why they don't start renovating during last year end holidays....Sigh~~~~what to do? Malays.......you know de lah....haih~~~ Malaysia Boleh~~~

Now it comes to another thing. I don't know whether it should be a good news or the opposite to me. Sigh~~~*haih*...for those who are under certain level of pressure lets do it together~~~LOL~~~

*Drums roll* The news: We don't need to transfer school anymore and we won't be combining class with the first class.
Other people: *Cheers*
Me: *Blank* 0_0....So we will still be remaining in the same class and maybe just with lesser students....ya? I suppose that the answer is YES.
Duh~~~i don't think that is something that i should be happy about. Seriously, i don't think that it good. Because, looking at the number of people who are trying to change streams weren't that many compared to the remaining students, which means that we will still be studying in a big class at approximately 40 people or even more. It is not that i am being pessimistic, but studying in such a big class would also not benefit anybody. How is one teacher being able to handle so many students during their course work? Furthermore, i still don't when are those people will be able go over to the art streams. And here comes the worst of the worst.....* Drums Roll*.......we will still be facing that TOAD for about 1 and the half year. *Faint*.....that is really bad~~~~ I still can't really understand her explanation. I start to doubt that whether the problem lies on me or her? I just couldn't understand a thing that is coming out from her mouth. Attending her class = waste time. Sigh~~~~ Of course sometimes i choose not to listen to her, especially when she starts to criticize other race and starts to say how important is Malays and their contributions to our country...blah blah blah...

The whole session after recess was only laughs and fun. We had a group of students came from UKM to talk about some further studies plans. Their drama was really quite interesting. They introduced the 16 courses offer by UKM for biology students via the drama. They also gave lots of explanation regarding those courses. Good job done by them. * Applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment