Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Going to be a SUPER BUSY WEEK~~~~

Duh~~~i think i will be so tired after this week. I also don't why...

Many things happened throughout the whole week.
Monday: Driving test. Of course i pass lah.
Tuesday: Went to school the first time after the holidays and saw the BIGGEST changes of all in school.
Wednesday: Studying Chemistry for the whole day, like never before. Being ask by Sern Wang to be sort of a part-time adviser....LOL~~~It makes me feels that i am so old.
Thursday: Move from here to there in school, because my school under renovation mah~~~by the way, the weather today super hot lah...i finish my bottle of water without having the urge to go to the toilet.
( Anticipating)
Friday: Boring~~~~~going to have PA lessons after my recess until school ends....NO......Pinky toad~~~~yucks.....
Saturday: Getting my driving license. Hooray~~~ Having a morning breakfast gathering with Pei Wern who is coming back for a short break from matriculation. Afternoon, going to church from 2 until 7 pm. The most tiring day of my week.
Sunday: More or less the same with Saturday lah....busy busy busy~~~~~@_@

I could even predict the days to come will be even more BUSY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment