Search This Blog

Friday, June 05, 2009

Singapore HERE I COME!!!!!!!

Mwahahahaha~~~~the title of this post makes me sounds like "suah ku". Despite of the H1N1 fever in Singapore, i am still going there.

I wanted to go for that Da Vinci exhibition so much. How i wish i could go, but i think it will be quite hard bah~~~ Because my sister wanted to go to the zoo so much. Never understand why would kids love animals so much. Maybe i should go back in time to ask myself that question. LOL!!! However, i'm still able to go to Singapore. Actually, i wanted to stay back for one more day to accompany shindo to Bugis Juction but sorry lah~~~

I think my last trip to Singapore was last year during June or December bah~~~ can't seems to remember everything after my national services.

All i need to get ready will be my walking shoes. I must admit that without my walking shoes my legs will sure patah. Because the distance of walking in Singapore will be double compared to the walking in K.L. But it depends lah!

By the way, the most important thing is that, i must remember to bring the H1N1 virus back for Matthew. Curious to know why? This was our conversation in MSN yesterday:

Matt: Dr.Lee, going to sin to study dentistry?
Me: no lah, i'm gg for holiday.

Matt: Wasieh...
Me: i go there to bring some H1N1 virus back for u k?

Matt: good, i wan i wan, like that den i can get sick, den got holiday liao...
Me: duh~~~

Actually, only until yesterday night my parents finally confirmed we are going to Singapore. As usual, i never start to pack early, always last minute. Hahaha~~~XD!



The below statement has nothing to do with my post is specially for opuiys.....
SHIDO U ARE REALLY PALIAH~~~
look at the time of my post and you'll know why. The third time liao hor~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment