Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Singapore~~~

I'm back!!! Actually, yesterday i wanted to post but due to my laziness and tiredness, therefore, i decided to post it today.

I was in Singapore from 30th of May to the 1st of June. We set off our journey at 9 plus in the morning. We went to Ayer Hitam for their famous "pao". Yummy~~~

This was the first time we were using the new Malaysia checkpoint, so call the "snake maze"by me. Because of its weird designed of the driveway. My first impression was "wow", not bad huh...quite modern huh...In the meanwhile i was smsing miss. shindo. As she was expected to reach Singapore before me, but because due to some bad communication with her parents, she was still in bp while i was enjoying my "pao" in Ayer Hitam.

This was part of our conversation via sms...
blahblahblah

In Ayer Hitam, M'sia
Me: U reach sg liao ar?
Shindo:
Hvnt lah walao w8 for my mom's fren lor...

Me: Huh???U mean ur mom fren gg wif u? Den wer r u nw? Im nw at ayer hitam makan pao hehe~~
Shindo: Lol same lah bt we still at bp = =

Me: i tot u say u 7 am strt journey?
Shindo: They tipu me T.T T.T T.T

blahblahblah

In JB checkpoint
Shindo: I wanted to drive de no ppl dare to let me drive == dammit..
Me: Lol...nanti u at night baru reach~mwahahaha...u drive at 50 km/hr...hehe~

Shindo: Booo me ar at least 100
Me: Lol...den mayb terus masuk hospital...mwahahaha....they build tis kastam like sg punya.

Shindo: Yalah...vry "artistic" de hor hahaha
Me: Yalah...waste money...somemre wan collect money...lawl~

blahblahblah

Actually, i was supposed to met up with shindo in Singapore to go to Bugis, but due to the H1N1 virus, our moms was afraid. I also wanted to go to the Da Vinci exhibition, but my mom forbids me taking the MRT.

Indeed it was a waste of money to build such a messy and narrow checkpoint. Luckily my dad drove, or else we would need to walk a very long way(if we are taking bus) just to get to the other side of the checkpoint.

As i expected, there were quite a lot of cars. I could see that the bridge that connects JB and Singapore was like a big car park. However, the traffic was quite smooth~~~ I think we got stuck on the bridge for about half an hour or even less.

We finally reach Singapore.....Hooray~~~

We find our way to my aunt house, although we had been there before, but due to our bad memory gene, we can't really remember which express way we should take.

After our lunch, we just hang around in my aunt's house. We wasted our whole day in her house. Actually, i was going to Bugis, but because of my lazy brother, i couldn't go. If my dad allow me to go alone, i won't even hesitate.
Singapore only mah~~~

The following day, after our breakfast, we went to the Singapore Zoo. The details i would write it in another post.

It was a tiring day...my leg almost patah~~~but i still managed to take the picture of the penguins and polar bears.

At night, my uncle took us to Jurong West for dinner. He said that the curry fish head there is very delicious, so we went there for dinner.

After dinner, we went to the nearby night market (pasar malam) for a walk of digestion.

The following day, which is Monday, we left Singapore at 9.30 a.m. I have no feelings of holiday at all, because the journey was really very short. Because the traffic was smooth~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment