Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Singapore Zoo~~~~



This was one of the best zoos i have been to....

I think i went there once or twice before this trip, but those memories were quite blur....as you know my memory is kinda of bad.

Me and my family skip church on Sunday(31st of June) and went to the Singapore Zoo....hehe.... God please pardon me!!!!

We left my aunt's house at about 9.30 a.m after the hard time of waking up my brother. Wonder what time did my brother and cousins slept at the night before.

My aunt's house is located at Chua Chu Kang, so it is quite near the zoo, only about 10 minutes of drive.

My dad went to queue up to buy the tickets. As usual, there will be promotions for Malaysian durinf school holidays, as long we bring along our passport and the white card, we are able to pay the amount in ringgit for the tickets. Example : SD$ 18 = RM 18. In other words, we "zhuan dao". Hehe~~XD As the exchange rate now is 2.4. The queue was quite long, but the waiting wasn't as long as i expected.


Ok...enough of craps, lets get to the topic....

The first animal i saw was the parrot. One of them was like being computerize with a series of motion, because it kept repeating the same motion. Looks very stupid. I wanted to take a picture of it, but it kept moving from here to there, so i couldn't take a stationary clear picture.

Then, we carry on with lots of walking and photographing.

We saw the otter swimming here and there, talking to one another. They are cute...Then, we followed the tiger track to visit the white tiger. The one that the news reported that it ate a man alive. By the way, that's the man's problem but not the tiger. As he was trying to commit suicide by going into the tiger's den.


We were supposed to follow the map given, but somehow or rather we go on our own way. We moved on to the hippos, but the hippos seems to be sunbathing on the other side. After that, we went back to the main road. We saw the baboon poster. Me and my brother was so excited, we wanted to take the photo in order to upload it for Cho. The baboon's were really funny and cute. Their backside were really red and swollen, i supposed that it was the mating season for them. After the baboons, we wanted to look at some kangaroos. So we enter the door which is supposed to be the exit. Therefore, we need to walk a little bit more. Anyway, who cares, because we got lots of time to spend.

At about 11.30 am, we reached the place where the Asian elephants are situated. They were performing, so we sat down and watch. After half an hour, the sky starts to turn dark, the rain starts to drizzle and it starts to rain tiger and wolf ( sorry ah...i don't see and cats and dogs in the zoo mah) for about half an hour. When the wind starts to blow, all of the visitors at the front, side and back where trying to get to the center part. We, i mean me, my dad and sis, we cepat cepat buka our umbrella to block the rain coming from behind, as for my mom she was protected by the crowd. So, we were quite dry. After the rain was getting smaller, a lady borrowed my umbrella to go to pizza hut, where i don't see any pizza hut around. We thought that she won't bother to return us the umbrella, but i think i just misjudged her.

We carry on to the splash amphitheater, where the cute penguins, huge manatee, and adorable sea lion are located. But i don't see any sea lion around that's it. Those penguins swam like they were almost drowning. The manatee are fat and huge and gigantic and.....erm...i'm still think what to type on.

We were hungry, so we went on looking for FOOD! We walk until wanna faint, but there was still no sight of our KFC. So, we look at our map and then look again at our location. We was like so FAR away~~~~from our destination. My brother was the one suffering the most. He doesn't have an umbrella and is carrying a hungry stomach. Okay....he was wet and hungry.

After a long walk, we finally reach our KFC. Yahoo~~~oh yeah.... I must say that Malaysia's KFC is better than Singapore KFC, because Malaysia's KFC provides Thai chili sos while Singapore does not. Maybe only the zoo's KFC. However, Singapore's KFC chicken taste better, anyway Thai chili sos still rules~~~~

After our lunch, we carried on. After another long walk, we finally reach our Polar Bear. The polar bear was so cute and adorable, and of course it is huge, as it is the biggest bear in the world. Normally, we don't get to see them out from their air conditioned room, but i think it is because of the rain that cools down the weather, so the polar bears came out.

This was the first time that my phone battery gave me a warning of low battery. This tells me that i really did took a lot of photo, because i only had it charged the day before. So, i could only rely on my brother's phone.

We went back at about 4 pm with our legs aching.

The conclusion, my leg aches, my phone battery died, my head pains, my shirt was half dry, but I am very happy. Thank God for the animals.


In conjunction with the earth day....we should also do our part as a earth citizen.


I took this while waiting for my dad buying the tickets...

Feeding time....mum...mum.....yummy~~~~

Erm...this creature just happen to pass by....

Look here~~~~~

This is that computerize parrot's friend...Looks like it was sleeping...


This is for Cho Jia Jun.......

The giant tortoise...

My brother trying to fight the kangaroo....Kangaroo: So, u wanna fight?

Muacks~~~~~~<3<3<3

Being captured...going to be release to the amazon...

Captured alive....i want to go to New Zealand not Australia....

Ohh....so cute~~~~sleeping soundly..

Guess who tooth~~~

Fishy~~~~

Penguins models~~~~

Look how the polar bear swims~~~

Polar bear sun bathing~~~~



Szeeeeee~~~~~~pisssssssss~~~~~

What are you looking at huh???

Do you know that....

Owh.....so sweet~~~

I smell it~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment