Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

The past raya Holiday....

Yawn~~~Yawn~~~Yawn~~~~=0=

This is the thing that i did for the whole morning.

Is has been a week since my last post.

Very tired indeed, maybe i haven't adjust my time back to normal.

This morning, it was raining, i wish that it is still holiday. It is true that i hate holidays, but in fact it is the day before school reopen i hated. Anyway, i managed to pull myself up and out of my bed with my eyes either partially open or close. Oh, whatever.

Lets get back from where i should start. Hmm....holidays......
I started my raya holidays on Friday, wondering why? It kind of hard to explain but actually it appears to be not.LOL... Anyway, just because the government thinks that the Malays need more time to drive back to their kampung, so HOLIDAY!!!! Bravo!!! You see.....our beloved government. LOL!!!

Friday: Can't remember, maybe squandering my time on don't know what? Oh ya, i suddenly remember. I watched Where got Ghost by JACK Neo with Karis and we brought Sally's present on that day too.

Saturday and Sunday: Nothing special, as usual. Because weekends memang holiday what?

Monday: My home alone day as i had mentioned it on the last post. Nothing much just wasting my time.

Tuesday: Erm...i think facebook-ing and doing my add maths tuition homework? I think so...

Wednesday: Oh yeah...chemistry tuition homework....a lot ahhh...can't finish it in the whole afternoon.

Thursday: I think it was biology homework.

Friday: Erm.....Erm.....Erm.....was it chemistry tuition homework again? Never mind.

Saturday: same...

Sunday: Crazy~~~~Went to church as usual. Attended Amelia's (the sister to Eunice and Joanna) wedding in church. Then, went to FGA for the SU BGR seminar. After that, i to McD for the second time of the week to makan and to talk crap.

Sunday was really insane. Actually, only me and my bro need to settle our dinner by ourself because we kena abandon by our parents. No lah....just joking. My parents went for a wedding dinner of our relative in yong peng, so the pathetic two aka me and bro tak ada dinner. Mana tau, there was a brunch of pathetic kids also don't have dinner excluding Jason went for McD as suggested by Miss. Sugarholic aka Miss. Elaine Tan. Wonder why? Later i will explain. So, me, my bro, matthew, felicia, fiona, jason, and that Elaine went for our dinner. Actually, we jio Mr.Lim to go together, but he said he belongs to his girl friend that day, so too bad....actually he was eager to eat.....wahahahaha....

But, who knows, the moment we step into McD, we saw Mr. Lim standing there. He said he had convinced his girlfriend to let him eat McD. I finally witness how powerful he is in eating chili sauce. He used the bottle cap to fill his chili sauce. Probably to many of you that was nothing, but i was truly impressed. LOL!!! I think he left after 1 hour.

After that, the rest of us started our "crap". All of talk like we never did before excluding Elaine, as she is always talking. I admit that i am also as talkative as she is. But, i think she is still "out-talk" me. Wakakakak.... She talks and laughs so much until her face turns red. She talked from movies to school to teachers. She just simply don't need a break from talking and laughing. There were a few moments, she just can't stop laughing and laughing and laughing. She even thinks that she might have mistook some of those pills that makes her so hyper. We think that she drank too much of those carbonated drink which contains extra sugar that makes her go hyper. She is so funny. We went home at about 10pm.

And.....i began my 4pm going back school time.....sob~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment