Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dude it is holiday again~~~

Sad to say it is holiday agaiiiinnnnn.....

Ya, really sad~~~because i felt that holidays are meant to make me more and more lazy. Serious larh...i bet lots of you who are reading this post would be scolding me ****. Oh ya? So what? I am really getting bored with these holidays. Of course i used to look forward for this holidays, especially during form 5, because that will be the last time that i could study my sejarah from the first page to the last again and the same thing goes for my biology. What to do...biology is just a english version of sejarah, well said von. Nevertheless, my holiday is still packed with a stack of biology and chemistry essay question. Sienzzzzzz......

Holidays also reminds me of the MUET exam will be around the edge. Don't feel like using corner that word. How well will i get? If i can't even secure a band 4 or 3, i might as well jump off the building bah!!! But, i think you will be probably expecting to see my headlines on the news paper. Just joking larh....i won't commit suicide de okay. I still want to go to heaven de hor!!! By the way, i am still wondering whether the 1119 english in SPM is really marked by some ang mo or what? Following the O-level standard? I doubt.

Happy holidays still....enjoy it while you can....


No comments:

Post a Comment