Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Home Alone

Home Alone indeed~~~because my parents and my sister and brother went to singapore this morning. I am also not very sure what time they will come back. So, i am all alone at home.

There is only one word to describe how i feel now, and it is BORING. Very sienz lah, sendiri at home memang very sienz.

Just had my lunch, i brought it myself, and i had it at home.

Tada~~~~Mc'Donald.....

I went to BpMall before i brought it. Thought of buying my purse, but non of them catches my eyes. End up, buying mask and facial foam.

I prayed before i went out as told by my mom and God did looked after me while i was driving. Thank God.

If you are asking why i didn't follow my parents to singapore? I will tell you that
going there is equally boring as staying at home. So, i rather stay at home than being caught in the jam at the checkpoint. That is the worst. Anyway, i would be going to singapore again as usual during the last school term holidays. So make no difference going now or later.

I've got my license and i am old enough to look after myself. What's there to be scare of to stay at home sendiri for a day. But, i am still very boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment