Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Updating!!!

Finally, it is time to UPDATE my blog. I think it is about a week since my last post. This shows that how busy i am throughout the week and I'll be busier. Monday will be our first test and i haven't even touch the book yet. Zero knowledge in my memory bank about my studies and I'm now blogging but not studying....mwahahahaha....thinking whether am i going to fail it? Yes i will be failing it. First time, going to a test without worrying that i will fail, because i know that i would. It not that i am being lazy, but it is because of the stupid government with that restructuring of form 6. STUPID! They really think that form 6 people very free izzit? Still have to pass up the draft for our kolokium on Wednesday. Don't pass up still have to kena saman. Just don't understand what are their brains thinking. Luckily, their brains are still functioning, they canceled off our afternoon thingy during the test period. Hooray!!! But we still have to do that draft thingy during these few days. Sad!!!!T.T...
__________________________________________________________
Just came back from school after the interview by the student council aka PERTINA. Interview for positions only mah....took us a long time waiting for our turn. The worst is that, i was in the last batch of interviewee. Wasted my time waiting. However, the whole interview was really relaxing and funny. But my head hurts, maybe due to the long waiting time. I was very hungry too, but it seems that the waiting had also took away my hunger. But my headache is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment