Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sienzzzzzzz ==

Another boring day~~~~~

Today is my chemistry day. Wonder why i said like that? It is because my day is filled with chemistry. The whole session of lesson before recess was chemistry. The last two period of the day also chemistry. The best thing, my chemistry tuition today starts from 7 pm to 9.30 pm. So, understand why i made that statement?
_________________________________________________________

Mr Ah Ken!!!!! How dare you put me pigeon or do you think that you drive airplane to school de har? Wasieh....last minute baru tell me you are not going to school because of the ceramah, which means that i need to eat in school, no duck rice for me...T.T~~~ I really hope that you will kena saman tomorrow. Mwahahahahaha......XD!!!!! Although i agree that the ceramah was really boring and thanks to Mr. Ang aka biology teacher for taking up 30 minutes more. So, we could enjoy the cooling environment in the lab.

Sleeping early.....=0=

No comments:

Post a Comment