Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweat~~~

So lame~~~~the stupid new badan beruniform is so so oh lame!!!

That new badan uniform is named JPN ( Jabatan Pertahanan Negara). We weren't given the choice to choose our own badan beruniform. Previously, they limited our choices of clubs and permainan, okay that is fine. But now, they don't even gave us a choice to choose. Today was our first day meeting them, but to be exact it should be the second time, as for the first time i was late because of Mr. Ang's lessons and i was kind of not paying attention because i was listening to my phone MP3...XD!!!

They taught us how to KAWAD!!!! Duh~~~why should i learn this kawad thingy??? I just don't understand...i just hope that the school quickly come out with another badan beruniform to save us from this suffering. Although the weather today was quite fine but i still can feel the heat that is surrounding me. It reminds me of mine NS nightmare.

Today, that Wong Hui Yee almost got me into trouble. She nominated me for the vice-president for that badan beruniform. Oh my goodness!!! I hated that badan beruniform so much and she is now trying to get me to stuck in there. Luckily, i said i know nothing about commanding and marching and i am totally not interested to be the vice-president. So, the teacher spared me. In the end, my friend Sook Xian got that post together with another malay girl. After that, we were asked to stand under the missing hot sun to learn those stupid marching steps. How i wish that i am studying or doing homework at that time. Maybe listening to Mr. Ang's lessons will be more interesting. Never knew that i would be that hard working huh...

I think i will be more tanned compared to my NS days. Haih...sad lah~~~~Furthermore, i really don't want my new school shoes to get spoiled by pusing-ing here and there. Stupid de lah~~~ waste my time pusing here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment