Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Disappointment rules my day~~~

Haih~~~~~really disappointing....with everything, especially with myself.

Today, my test is finally over and it is going to sucks~~~~seriously really bad, don't be surprised that all of my subjects will fail. What to do? That is the price to pay for not studying. Getting 10As in SPM really doesn't mean anything.

My whole day sucks and there goes the same for my week. Another friend of mine just left for studies to Sarawak, early this morning. Everything just don't seems to go well after my SPM.

I really need to get over it, get over that boundary set by myself. I really need to learn how to slow down and take a closer look at the things that are in front of me.

Every time, when i went for my add maths tuition, my brain just starts to stop working. Maybe is due to the tiredness, but it still doesn't make any sense. I just can't find the explanation to that problem. Add maths had always been my best subject. But i think this test will be the worst case scenario i would ever experience. To stressed and tired to continue on writing.

Going to bed now~~~~tata everybody....*yawn* =0=

No comments:

Post a Comment