Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

SICK~~~~again!!!! T.T

I think this year will be the year that i have visit the clinic for the most time bah~~~Because i'm sick again~~~Sad sad sad, just don't understand why i get sick so easily. I don't "always" use to be sick before i entered form 6. It is has something to do with stress? Search me, i really don't know. I am now down with cough, flu and fever but definitely not H1N1 lah. My flu was due to my sinus problem so it won't be any pig flu or human pig flu or so. As my nose will starts sneezing once the weather gets cold, these few days of weather was indeed cooler than before.

First was cough, then fever, lastly flu. This is exactly the illness i had after i returned from NS. I have MC for Wednesday koko and Thursday. Hang on!!! Let me take my fever medicine aka penadol before continuing. Okay, so I've watched BOF yesterday morning and finished up all my add maths tuition homework( tons of them to come) and of course, i spent the rest of the time sleeping. I resume schooling today, as i don't have any MC already.

On Tuesday, i started to cough, but it was nothing so i ignore it. Until i came back from my add maths tuition, i discovered that i my body just don't feels right. My mom was kinda shock to heard that i am having a fever. Her face was like don't tell me is H1N1. The following day, i still went to school as usual because i think i am already fine. Only after recess, my hands were very cold but my forehead and neck was hot. I keep asking my friends to check my temperature, because i can't sense the differences anymore. So, i decided to go to the clinic in the afternoon. The only difference from the previous one was that this time i only need to take 3 types of medicine, while the previous one was about 5 types.

My nose now is like a running water pipe, while my face now is quite hot, maybe can cook pancake on it. Yesterday, i though my fever had subsided, but when i woke up at 3.25am, i felt my face was like burning. So, i went to get my medicine and switched the fan to no.2, followed by wrapping myself up with the blanket. When i woke up once again in the middle of don't what time night, i sweat until i can't sleep.

Haih~~~~i don't like the feeling of being sick, it makes me feel fatigue and lethargy. Pray that i would get well before Youth Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment