Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

After Insomnia

Alright this is the second post of today, but it is now 1410. I think i didn't sleep at all this morning after i finished my last post at around 0300. Okay, maybe i did slept like for an hour or so. 

Amazingly, i did not have the urge to sleep in school today. Yup, not a bit of tiredness. Today was an "Anugerah" day for upper six students. Kinda of regretted of going to school just to get a few certificates. 

Okay, now my eyes are really felling kind of heavy and tired. So, i'll probably take a nap after this post, but definitely a short short nappy. Because tomorrow will be our graduation dinner, and i definitely want to be in my best condition, or else even with 10 layers of make ups is not going to help me if i have another terrible insomnia tonight. 

I seriously thinks that the cup of Witchery i drank yesterday isn't quite normal. Because both me and my friend had a sleepless night. Anyway, i'm going to have my nap now before studying and i also wish the current PERTINA committees all the best for tomorrow night. 

By the way, i had already got list of names of "People Must See" for tomorrow night. XD So, i'm really looking forward to tomorrow night!   

No comments:

Post a Comment