Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

This Is What I Call Insomnia

I'm really experiencing it now! The truth is, it SUCKS!  

It is now 0220 and i'm still very alert and awake! This really shows the power of taking a 2 hours nap in the afternoon + a cup of Witchery about 4 hours ago. This also means that i'll have dark dark panda's eye tomorrow, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

I've done counting sheeps, listening to soft soft music, keeping my mind blank etc. But none of these works. My eyes are still wide wide open! 0.0 So, i decided to blog and to google for more anti-insomnia methods. Hahas...

After searching for like a minute, all are useless results. ZZZ

So, i guess, maybe i should finish a set of Chemistry paper 1 and see whether the power of the book will put me to sleep or not. Books are always sleeping pills...XD

Good night then, erm, no should be good morning all....

No comments:

Post a Comment