Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

I Need Moolahs!

Exactly, that is what i really need! By the way, this is just a short update. 

That day when i saw that ad about BlackBerry Torch, i was like, i want to own that!
So Good So Nice 
After checking the price on Google, i was like, so bad so poor i am. Z
Previously, i was comparing it with Iphone, but in the end, i just can't resist to the charm of it.


Other than this, as an apple fan i also want


Itouch is much more affordable than BB torch! I can buy two of this with almost the same price as BB torch. Furthermore, my current phone is still functioning. Hopefully, my current phone can hang on till Iphone 5 or 6. Woohoo~~~then, i'll get one of those!  

So, this is all for this post, now, back to my studies or else i would also need to kiss goodbye to my Mac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment