Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Diet Fever~~~

Lots of people are going on diet lately! But i wonder how many of them will way their talk. By the way, i'm one of them too...=D I hope i'll really lose some weight after this diet program(maybe 10kg? XD), i set for myself. Maybe i'll diet, fast and pray at the same time. Quite a number of things to pray for...hmmmm...


I just realize that i've been actively blogging and ranting this few days. Yalah, maybe i just had too much to rant about. What to do, when there are too many things happening now. Disappointment mostly. 


So, a little update about me. I'm still working in kindergarten and Kumon. I've sent all my forms and documents for my application. I really hope that what i prayed for is in God's plan too. 


That's all....buay buay~~~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment