Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

29042011 Part 1

This is definitely one memorable day. First, this is the date that the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton took place. Secondly, this is my last day working at the kindergarten. 


The Royal Wedding


Yesterday, they were officially husband and wife. I'm sure that the whole UK is jumping up and down celebrating it!
I hope they will love and support one another in the years to come.

Just like any other wedding, the wedding grown is the headline.

I admit that this wedding grown is far way apart to the one i expected. As long she looks stunning and elegant enough, nothing else matters. It is indeed one simple yet sophisticated weeding grown. I think it is a wise choice of her not to choose a wedding grown that is too edgy looking or overdesigned. So, when we look at it ten years later, it won't look too old fashion. I really like the little lace detail at the bottom of the dress. By the way, the tiara should be slightly bigger. It is almost covered up by the veil and hair.

Now for the church

Now the inside
Go green! 
The cross shape floor layout.
Another photo.
I want to get married here too. Amazingly beautiful!

Now the KISS 
They even did it twice. Awwwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment