Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

What will my holiday be like???

Yippee~~~~its holiday again.....Hooray!!!

Finally, got time to update my blog already, because lately i have too much things to do and i have too little things to blog about.

Holiday means that NO SCHOOL, NO CURRICULUM, NO STAYING BACK IN SCHOOL etc.
But it also means that TONS AND TONS OF HOMEWORK, LOTS AND LOTS OF REVISION.

However, i'm still going to spend my holidays as it should be. Movies, gathering, shopping and many more will definitely be on my list. Nevertheless, i'll still be doing all my homework and the kolokium thingy and not to forget my revision on my studies, Sienz. I really start to wonder would i have that much time to do all of these. There is really a number of movies i wanna to catch but due to my financial ability, sad to say that i can't afford to watch a movie marathon.

Muet exam is coming up and i'll be having a chemistry test right after holiday given by my chemistry teacher. I though that i would be less pressured compared to those PMR and SPM candidates, but i was proven wrong. No major examination doesn't means less pressure and tension, because i'm studying Form 6 and that's the reason.

Maybe my timetable for this holiday will be like:
Moday: Homework
Tuesday: Homework
Wednesday: Movie and shopping.
Thursday: Homework/ revision
Friday: Homework/revision again~~~uh~~poor me.
Saturday: Shopping
Sunday: Gospel cafe

Looks like my holiday will be packed with HOMEWORK!!! I think i should be happy. At least, my holiday still got some entertainment compared to SPM candidates. Wakakaka~~~XD! Anyway, they could enjoy as much as they like after their exams. I also suffered while i was in Form 5. Last year, my holiday was packed with revisions like mad. From morning to afternoon and till night with zero entertainment, but when your result is out you will see all your hard work paid off. But that statement doesn't reflect on everybody, it depends too. I'm one of those exceptional...maybe i just didn't work hard enough. That's why i'm doing Form 6 to challenge myself again. A cheaper way of challenge.

Hope that the Gospel Cafe will be successful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment