Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Most expensive lesson ever~~~

Today happened something that i will never do it again~~~
Actually, it just happened a while ago!!! Argh!!!! I just can't get that incident off my mind because it was so terrifying, my heart nearly stop working and i nearly burst into tears. In the past, i never knew how to write the essay entitle the most unforgettable incident but now i know how i should write that essay, as i just experienced it. I think i haven't mention what happened to me right? Actually, i met an accident while i was on my way to tuition.

It was really a very terrifying incident, i mean emotionally and mentally because both party is still alive kicking. Actually, it was a small accident. Nothing happened to my mom's car but the other party's car punya head light kemek. Wakakaka....*phew* luckily didn't pecah or else sure very expensive de.

The whole accident was like this:
I was on my way to tuition after fetching my brother to his tuition. Then, i think that little petrol that is left won't be able to last until i go back home so I scare my car will get stuck in the middle of the junction or what. OMG!!! that will be scary too, so i decided to go to the xxxxx petrol station to pump petrol. Mana
tau, i so blur furthermore i'm rushing for time so *bang* into a car behind me. I was about to get into that slot because blah blah blah, so i reversed my car and then *bang* into that fellow's car. I was like....OMG!!!! I BANG INTO HIS CAR~~~after a few minute, he came out from his car and keep asking me how. How i know how ?I was so scare! I said i give him my number, after repairing then tell me how much but he said he lives in Malacca. Duh~~~I was like OKAY~~~ so i said i pump my petrol first then phone my mom. After 10 minutes, my dad arrives. He went to see how bad was the damaged. That man asked a repair man to talk to my dad about the price. They asked for about RM600 to 700. My dad ask him to report and claim insurance. My dad also phone his friend for consultation on the price. His friend said it will be about nearly RM300 to 400. After consulting his friend, he went over to negotiate with that man again. They finally agree to end this thing with RM250. OMG!!! My dad is amazing isn't it? Of course lah, my dad leh, moreover, he used to be an insurance agent for more than 10 years.

In the end, both me and Karis ponteng-ed tuition due to my stupidity and carelessness. Haih~~~by the way, forgot to mentioned that Karis witnessed that whole accident thing. Sorry ya, caused you to missed a lesson. The most expensive lesson ever. I also kena marah when i got home.

I'm still wondering whether i should drive to tuition or not on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment