Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Holiday Wrap

What a long holiday, but i have been lazy to blog lol. But it is going to end in 2 weeks time, sobs. So, i'll just do a wrap up post for my holidays! 

In fact, i would say that i wasted my holidays, because i did nothing but to rot at home! Okay, maybe "rot" sounds exaggerating, after all i did did something lol. (that is not a typo mistake..if you think i did?lol) 

Alright, so in my last post i did mention about a bit or so about the beginning of my holidays. Continuing from there...

Holidays are always the best time to meet up with friends which you couldn't during other time. I'm glad that most of my close friends are studying in either local public or UK universities, hence our summer break coincide, and so we met up! I just realise that it has been a year when i last saw some of them, indeed time flies, but i don't really felt that i haven seen them for so long. 

My first ever vacation i had was a shopping spree in Singapore with karis and mei xuen during late June. We were just in time for the GSS, and i brought a cardigan from Cotton On, a pair of ballerina flats from Rubi and a tank top from Mango. I guess that wasn't really so called a spree lol....


Sitting by Marina Bay to enjoy the cooling breeze after a day of shopping! 


Look at our shopping trophies. 


The mini merlion. 


Le night view


Trying out the panorama shoot with my phone camera.

So that was in singapore and what took place in June. As for July, i practically really rot at home. I think the only think i did was that i've watched the Dark Knight and i finally tried Blackball.

 
Never had a chance to try when i was in KL, but i still prefer Snowflake lol. 

The annual youth sunday also took place in July. 


The dominos pizza celebration after all the hard work! 

Carry on with the exciting August
On the 4th-5th Aug, i went for the 30hour famine DIY camp and countdown. It is an event that is organise by World Vision, and the ambassador for World Vision Malaysia's 15th anniversary is Wang Lee Hom! 
In fact, I don't really experienced hunger that much compare to sleepiness and body aching. I actually slept during the concert before Lee Hom came out lol.  




Panorama shoot showing how many people were there. A total of 18.000 people attended the countdown. 


While waiting outside of the stadium before the concert starts.


Can you spot Lee Hom? 


A better view of him. 


Our break fast meal. Massimo bread + V-Soy soya drink.


My wrist band! Of course it is not 18cm wide lol. 

Taiwan steamboat with my mentor Bee Yin after the countdown. Located at Taman Desa. Thanks for hosting me while i was in KL these few days. I like their special sauce, must go again! 

Last saturday, i went to Melacca with Pei Wern to meet up with her Korean friends and Sally. All i did was eat and eat and eat! Because there is nothing i could do there.
 Me and Pei Wern at Melaka Sentral upon arrival. 

  I highly recommend this particular food, 流沙包. Something new and really yummy. Located near Melaka Raya. The name of that shop is 世界点心, if i'm right lol.

The korean girls visited Batu Pahat! We went for karaoke session! 


Nayoung singing was superb! Awesome! 

Must visit them in korea they said! Haha, sure when i save enough money. 

Alright i guess that was all up till date. Now i need to think of what i should take for extra curriculum. urgh! headache sia...  


1 comment: