Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Holidaysssss

Finally, holiday at last. I'm having my term break now, in UK you may refer it to as summer break, but since in Malaysia we have only either sunny, windy, rainy or cloudy season ( apparently those are not consider as season), so i can never refer my term break to summer break. Anyway, not important la....as long as i have my holidays =)

So, i finished my test earlier than most of my friends, just lucky to have all my papers in the earlier weeks, but this also means that i had a super cramped and packed exam schedule. 5 days straight with 1 paper per day on the first week, heavy paper some more...but i'm glad that i can finally kiss goodbye to Ethnics Relations and TITAS. As usual i only started studying for all the non-science subjects a week ahead, and guess what? I think i nearly got crazy lol.

Haven't been blogging much, because nothing much happened in the past few months. Just some normal routine and lots and lots of test and assignments, so i'm kinda of busy.

*drums roll*
I finally got my first ever smartphone....Samsung Galaxy S2 in white! I think that most people sure knows how that phone looks like (just too mainstream)...if you really don't know, there's always Google (my assignments and tutorials' best friend). I still need to get a data plan to make it perfect!

How am i going to spend my holidays? Hmmm....i got tons of books and movies downloaded, and i need to get back to my exercise routine (can't fit into some of my shorts =( ). So, i guess that would last me for 2 months++.

Cheers people, happy holidays!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment