Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

SHOPPING SPREE... end up buying nothing much


 Disappointment mien...because what i planned to do FAILED =(

Hmm...really should go with people who have the same shopping habit and fashion sense as me....

Today, i actually planned to go Fahrenheit88 for a shop till drop day, BECAUSE THERE IS A...



Buuutttttt, the moment we got there around 12pm...the queue was already very long, waiting to enter the event hall..>< From my friends facial expression and body language, i think they are saying : No Way I'm going to queue up for that...=(

So, we just walk around Fahrenheit88, this is the first time i went in there, it was unexpectedly smaller than what i expected...alright nothing much...just some Christmas Decoration lol...


We move on to

Cheh..i kena bluff by my friend la...nobody is at the door to open the door pun, because it is an AUTOMATIC door lah..buuu~~~ 
Okay maybe the other door...LOL


The decorations inside Pavilion 

The best shot i could get using my iTouch lol

Just ignore the two guys

Hmm...repeated photo? no hor...the previous one is in portrait view..lol 

GIGANTIC STICKY!!!!!

Hmm...Pavilion's Birthday? lol

A view from upstairs...sorry my photo taking skills really lousy =p

Bubble tea from Tokyo Street...wanted to try their famous pop egg milk tea (limited 50 cups a day), but sold out, so i ordered roasted milk tea with red bean (can't remember the exact name).
Seriously, NOTHING SPECIAL( taste almost similar to the Witchery at my hometown...but this shit cost RM 5.90..never buy again!)
SUPPORT Chatime and Gong Cha..maybe i'll try Ding Cha next time =)

A little something spotted at Watson =) very yummy and cute ya..
Our lunch at Cappicciosa..they are having promotion for all fresh pasta at RM7.90++(from 24th to27th Nov)
Don't be surprise if  Japanese words is spotted in this Italian restro...haha

My Friend's 

Mine =)...and another friend also ordered the  same thing.
The salmon in it was awesome!
Not uncooked or overcooked... nicezzz *thumbs up*

Brought it from Etude House at RM 12 for 5 piece..=)
Dunno good or not..

Wanted to post a photo of me but cannot =(
Try again....

Tada....yeah! ( haha...4 in 1 photo! lol)
My hair grown long ady..yeah! =)

Okay, that's all for today, tomorrow onward must finish all my assignments and tutorials! Before i plan for my shopping during YES! I WANT MANGO!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment