Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alright this is seriously frustrating....


Hmm...i'm now blogging from my faculty plaza, and i'm feeling super duper sleepy now...usually by this time, i should be in my room snoring away, but due to my "tir kar" leg, i need to cut down on walking >< (because later i still have another class...sigh). Sleep here maybe? NO, of course! I'LL NEVER SLEEP IN PUBLIC (i only doze off in public...lol)

Who ask me to be so clumsy, that i sprained my leg yesterday while walking down the stairs. Lesson learned, never talk and walking down the stairs without looking at where you land your foot next at the same time.

Still in a dilemma, whether i should go to the clinic at 12th college or not. (because it is seriously ridiculously far....lazy la me)

Just had my breakfast. Brought milo+sandwich from the science bazaar. Sandwich quite tasty and cheap as well, nothing special about the milo....lol

Two guys just walk pass me, makes me wonders why are they wearing like a waiters.( LOL...ikr..i'm being random).

Urgh..i didn't bring my itouch USB cable, but i wanna to upload my "tir kar" leg photo..lol

Alright, here comes a china guy and a russian lady, talking to each other in very weird accent of English. (I don't really understand what are they talking about, but amazingly they can understand each other)

Out of a sudden, I feel cold. My fingers are freezing, my toes as well (chill weather...simply my favourite). I suddenly remember that i need to print out my English presentation slides for my lecturer.  Suddenly i realized that science fac got quite a number of foreign students compared to business fac. It seems that out of a sudden, there are many suddenly happening things. ==

The APK seminar ruins my saturday jogging plan...urgh! Saturday still have class #sadlife

Off to class....adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment