Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Singapore HERE I COME~~~



Alright, i know it sound strange, for a person like me who visit singapore that often to sound so excited. Well, the fact is, this is my first oversea backpacking trip all by myself! Don't roll your eyes, Singapore is indeed on the other side of the sea, maybe it is just a smaller size one. Anyway, i'll be going alone and that's the reason i'm excited about. We need to make our lives more interesting by trying out things we never did before. (maybe sky diving next time XD)

This time i'm going backpacking alone(not really actually, as i won't be staying at some backpackers motel or camping by the east cost). Never mind lah, i say is backpacking then it shall be. =D 


I won't be revealing any more detail, to prevent some pervertic from stalking me (paranoid? maybe). Praying for hope cheerful sunday over there! And please don't let me see that "%^$&%^*^&&£$@@~@!£$^ immigration officer. 


So enjoy while you people still can with your holidays! Use it wisely, stop gaming and rempit-ing anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment