Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm back~~~~~

After two days of work, i finally got the time to blog about my 3 days(Friday to Sunday) Singapore backpacking trip. 


I left batu pahat around noon time by KKKL, and reached Singapore around 3.30pm, and my aunts place around 4pm. I'm glad that there are no jam(traffic jam, of course, not the one you can eat lah XD) on the way and no long queue in the immigration. 


The first day, i went to the nearby shopping complex, brought a box of my beauty diary mask from Sasa and a pair of ear rings. The weather over there is extremely HOT! Walking on the street during night time also makes me sweat. 


Second day, a record breaking day. First, i shopped for the longest hour(10 hours) ever with May June. Secondly, i spent the most for shopping ever in a day . Thirdly, i travel the most by MRT in a day. Fourthly, i went to the most places in a day in Singapore. I met up with her around 10.30am, then we went to the Digital Mall in City Hall to get my Ipod Touch. Next, we went to Bugis Street to buy some clothes, after that, we went to Somerset( i get my mom a necklace as mother's day + birthday gift) then to Orchard since they are like walking distance. Finally, back to City Hall for our dinner. After dinner, we continued to shop shop shop. Then, we kiss goodbye on the MRT. 


Third day, i spent the whole morning watching the tv, Channel U of course(i won't get to watch it once i'm back in m'sia). I set off for my journey home around 1.40pm. 


You must be wondering, where are all the photos? A trip can't do without photos as memories right? But, i'm sorry to say, i've no time to take any photos(too busy with the shopping), so no photos lor....=p 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment