Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Randomness

I need to admit that this will be another LOL post, because it is already 1.30am and i am still blogging. Some people asked me, why is it the post in my blog and in the facebook note similar? My answer: it is not similar, but exactly the same instead of writing it again or copy paste it, i imported it to facebook. So, does that answer your WHY? Just in case you wanna know my blog add it is Here do drop by often...

Oh ya, tomorrow..erm...i mean today is Deepavali Saturday, so Happy Deepavali to my friends. Two of them invited me to their house, one in the afternoon another during the evening. I can predict more accurately than that fat old swindle in facebook that my Saturday is going to be filled with curry, muruku etc. ? i guess so...
_________________________________________________________
Christmas is drawing near, exam is just around the corner. Haven't practice playing the accompaniment for the choir ( Monday will be the first practices), haven't prepare for year-end exam (stressed). This year Christmas will be quite interesting and different. Moses Lim and the huge number of people will be coming.....i wonder the choir can practice their parts within this short period of time? I think they can, because nothing is impossible through God. Hallelujah!
__________________________________________________________
Enjoy life while you still can. Today i heard from my mom that one of our church members' son died. Even though i don't know who is he, but it is still a pity that a young man lost his life due to some reckless behavior of that theft. Mom said he fought for his laptop and got stabbed. It happens in K.L this morning at about 4am at McD. I assume that they haven't caught the theft, because nobody say they had caught anobody. So, anyone living in K.L do be careful.

What else i missed out? I guess that's all....look out for my next post, most probably tomorrow and see whether what i predicted is accurate.... signing off....


No comments:

Post a Comment