Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deepavali Day

Yesterday was Deepavali and i spent my day in Amrit(afternoon) and Nishalini's(evening) house.

Pictures taken and food eaten.

When to Amrit house around 2pm. I don't know where it is and Karis seems to agak agak tahu. So, i drove there by faith. Haha~~ We had some cookies at her place. Thought of going there to celebrate Deepavali with her, mana tau, end up doing the biology experiment.

In the evening, i went to Nishalini's house. Actually, i don't feel like going because i'm tired but since she had already message me, i went. Mr.H'ng fetched us around 7.15pm. We had a bbq at her place and her mother serves us with some indian style of fried rice, putumayam, tosir etc. I really wonder how they bbq the drumstick, as i never saw anybody bbq a chicken drumstick. All i saw before was only the chicken wing part. I went home at about 9pm, quite early i guess.

Due to my laziness, u may view the photos taken from:
Here and
Here

Once again, Happy Deepavali to all~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment