Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Holidays peeps =)

Hola~ I'm once again back to my blogsphere...where there is only me, my blog, and......the fan...??...#foreveralone...Haven got the time to update my blog for really long time, as i was being tied down by tons and tons of stuffs, eg. lab, tests, college activities, choir, assignments, field outing, etc etc etc etc...so this explains why my blog is filled with spider webs. LOL....actually this whole while i've been crapping so you may just ignore it...too bad...you read already... right?! #trollllllll

Anyway i've got nothing much to post because out of my busyness, there is still busyness. So, fyi i took up to 8 subjects which total up to 16 credit hours. I'm applying for a change of course to biohealth, because i think that biohealth would be a much more interesting course to do than science and technology studies, furthermore, it got a shorter name. So, when people ask me what course i'm doing now i won't end up getting my tongue twisted.

Scenario when some random aunty see me:
......
Random A : So where are you studying now? (looks like some default question that people would ask even they asked before)
Me : Ermm...UM.
Random A: What course are you taking? 
Me: hmm...Science (thinks naively i can get away with this answer, hopping that they will stop..but...).
Random A: What science course are you taking? (my prayer never came true, and a tougher question follows...)
Me: hmm...(reluctant to answer)...science and technology studies ( try my best to answer in one breath..#LOL) 
Random A : huh? *amaze expression* (expected). What is this course about? ( top 1 question i hate to answer because...)
Me : ...actually i also don't know...
and blah blah blah...

Alright another reason that i want to change course is also because most people would know what is this Biohealth course about. So, i no need to answer so many questions.( Lazy me =P)

Anyway now i'm back for a week of mid semester break, a time for me to be away of a crowded and busy place. Hopefully can rest well and prepare for finals! chiong ah!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment