Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shopping Hunt


another late update...sorry peepo~~~ =p

So, after most of my mega projects, assignments and presentations i'm finally taking part in the Malaysia YES! lol...nothing to feel proud actually...

Went to Berjaya Time Square and Pavilion and these are my trophies =)


The best hunt for the day is the sweater I've been searching for ages and i finally found a suitable one in Forever 21 <3. Although it cost RM60 (a bit heartache..)

We had our late lunch and early dinner at Kim Gary =)

My order~ 

Anne's cheese baked rice... 

Ashley's order~~~

The portion of the food there is quite mega in size...my tummy almost explode..XD

_____________________________________________________________

Some random updates....(took these pictures ages ago, but never had time to blog about it..lol)

RED NAILS!!!! 
brought this chili red nail polish from elianto some N days ago lol...

 Many people thought that i went for some professional manicure, felt so proud and happy after hearing that. My skills are getting better =)
  
(please ignore the piece of thing that looks like shit in the background)
After a week of my DIY manicure, people still thought that i went for some professional manicure lol (so embarrassing la). They think that those chipped and cracked were done intentionally. ( i'm flattered..XD) 


___________________________________________________________

Pizza Hut was in UM!!! So, these was taken during one of my lunchie~~



 Nom nom nom~~~

The sun doesn't shines brightly everyday, so i don't always enjoy good food too...
Some simple and instant lunches~~~indeed INSTANT~~lol

Proudly present Ibumie+Sedap...lol...
If you know me long enough, you'll know that i'm a super creative and sometimes disgusting person(as said so by somebody..><) when it comes to food. Eg. i like to mix match my food randomly, i eat food that looks like baby food, i just simply likes to MIX my food randomly LOL...

Sometimes, i have something authentic and simple too~~

I hope that this consider as normal food to you...lol

I didn't expect this post would be so long...lol...anyway 冬至节快乐 =)
I wanna to eat 汤圆叻~~~

Good buai peepos~~~<3




No comments:

Post a Comment