Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Time to update

As shown by the tittle, my purpose for posting at my sleeping hour.


Quite some time since my last update. Mainly due to my modem and computer problem. It is kind of a long story what took place over the last half month since my internet line is down. So i shall skip that.


I really feel that my life just can't do without internet connection! Wanted to blog using my phone, but typing on keyboard just makes my life happier. So far so good, this is the message i would say to my blog readers. Nothing major took place. I'm still in one big piece. Thank God for that! =D 


Actually i wanted to post something in chinese, but it seems that my han yu ping ying is giving me problem. 


Anyway, i'm going to sleep~~~nitey~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment