Search This Blog

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Rnaodmenes

Randomness. It is the tittle. 

Arh...JULY....another busy month. I thought after june i'll be able to focus on my studies, mana tau, here comes Hari Kantin. Okay bah, after this, i promise, sigh, procrastinating again, but STPM is not going to postpone. Our teacher always remind us about that.

The day itself (Canteen day), is also the day my mom need to go to school and have a little nice chat with my form teacher. After i told my mom that it is not compulsory(as our form 6 trend), she said she is not going. *os: Hurray!!!!XD.... If i were her, i will do the same thing too. *blek* Seriously, who wanna go to school, waste time and embarrass yourself. My results, far way lousier than the previous one.


Coming back, canteen day is on 10th of July
What time? I don't know, you may come early to help us to set up our stores...XD
What to eat? Things are edible. Of course...><
What to bring? Lots of money $$$$$
What to do? Spent all of your asset. =D
Don't ask me what to wear.


Anyway, just come and support us!!!! I think on that day got class replacement right? Never mind lah, just PONTENG!!!!! mwahahahah...just joking. Don't ponteng arh...


I think i better shut down the pc, before the lightning and thunder shut it down for me.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment