Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So, Lunar New Year is here!

It seems to be quite some time i haven't been updating my blog. So the last post was like two weeks ago??? Wait, i go and check....i think i underestimated my duration of slacking...so it was about a month ago. What to do....i am a very Very VERY busy person okay....*proud* LOL...

What i was doing, you asking? Many things i would answer...

Overall, busy with school stuff(the main thing). Last week just came back from our form6 camp. I won't grade it as brilliant or excellent, just normal because it causes my skin to be tanned like apunene, furthermore before CNY and our exam will be taking place like...two days after it. TIRED is the word i would say. That camp cost me a T-shirt(habis, can't get rid of that stain..T.T) and my skin to be tanned. This coming friday, still need to be pengawai for the road relay thing, another "excellent" sun bathing opportunity.

I just finish my last official paper today (MUET not consider). Waiting for CNY holiday, but it will still be use as last minute homework doing period. Lets see, 4 bio reports, ecology report, another bio project (bio seems to rule my holiday), the leafs and insects, and more to come.....who cares, it CNY and i'm going to enjoy myself first......

Okay, i think my friend Mr.Chow is calling me for game of chess or maybe fishing later...don't know lah...see ya...

zzzzz 

No comments:

Post a Comment