Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Once again, holiday is coming to an end

In just a few more weeks, i will be wearing baju kurung again. Haih, the life being a student is going to start again. Staying back after school, is a must. i just hope that, it will be more meaningful next year. Meaning not wasting too much of time on koko activities. I just hope that i could do my best in every aspect, be it in mine studies, in duties and responsibilities. No doubt, the stress and pressure will definitely be doubled or even tripled but i believe as long i follow God`s will he will provide the best for me. Maybe even i failed in mine STPM, i still can be successful. LOL...But i still hope that the effort i put in won`t disappoint me in the end.  Just thinking of these, it horrifies me, even though there is still a year ahead. 
____________________________________________________
Christmas is drawing near, i could sensed the feeling of joy and happiness. At least, this will be one of those happy memories that will be part of mine Lower Six life. I still don`t prefer to acknowledge that LOWER SIX=PRE-U. We may be studying materials similarly to theirs but the way of studying??? I don`t think so. I wonder what is happening to this blogspot post thingy. I can`t type and press the apostrophe and the arrow direction button on the keyboard. If you don`t understand what i'm trying to say then, never mind. Hey, wait, i think the problem has just been fixed. I mean that keyboard problem thing. Miracle~~~LOL....
___________________________________________________
Lately, i'm having this hand/arm/wrist pain problem. I mean actually it happened before but it is getting more and more serious lately, especially after strenuous piano playing even for just a songs. Joshua used to complain about this problem before, and now it is happening to me. I wonder why Gabriel and Amanda don't have this problem. Even now when i blog my arm feel incapable of typing fast and accurate. Keep hitting the wrong buttons. What is happening??????? I think because i haven't been practicing that often as i used too, two years back, no wait i think it is about three years back.   ___________________________________________________
Once again, happy holidays~~~~enjoy it while you still can....looking forward to the Christmas Gospel Rally...thinking of Chinese New Year goodies already....haha...XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment