Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exams over, holiday taking over~~~

Hmm...last day of exam and it was maths T. Don't feel like talking about that crappy exams. I totally gave up, no hope, preparing for the worst. Hopefully, my mom won't  come after me with a parang in her hand when she saw my lousy result. I think surely fail de lah.



Thought of skipping school tomorrow, but i can't. Mr.Ang wants to brief us on another holiday assignment, actually is project work. Talking about that, my holiday will be filled with projects and projects and projects and proooooojectssssss~~~~ and there goes my holidays. Kind of jealous of those physic class people. Never heard any complain from them, maybe too busy until no time to do so. 


Next tuesday will be going to K.L. Need to wake up at 3am, setting off at 4am, really early in the morning even before the cock yawns. 


Thought of watching the movie 2012 and the christmas carol. Anybody keen to join me? Let me know. Any new movies recommendation? Let me know too. 


Christmas drawing near, will be busy with the practices. 
Spm just around the corner, 1 week or so. All the best my fellow friends.


Raining again, reminds me of how time flies, going to start a new year very soon. 


Alright, i'm off for a nap. =0=

 


No comments:

Post a Comment